Firstenergy Customer Care Review from Imlay City, Michigan

15 of 30 Firstenergy reviews

I am completly outraged at this company ....how dare you send someone to my house to dissconnect my service when i have a medical cert...not only that but the guy who came was a ***...

my husband is very ill and when all of a sudden our power went out he walked outside to see what was going on only to be treated like ***!!!! The *** u had come here kept calling him an *** and a *** let me tell you somethung all my husband did was ask him to wait please that i was on the phone with you and nit to shut it off yet and he kept yelling at my husband saying are u threating me???? What the *** he never said anything threating he asked him to wait till i talked to you people .....

then he walks over by our peper crop and smashes two plants on his way to the truck you have to be kidding me this is how you allow your people to be treated helll no i willl be calling a laywer tomorrow...i have his id number and wrote down what he looked like this is unreal no way shape or form should your company treat us like this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Utility
review #873586

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Firstenergy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 30 Firstenergy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
who ever you want it to be

Jul 11 #1183753 Marion, Ohio, United States

some people dont always get paid when the bill is due

0 1 Reply

Nov 27 #1246425 Massillon, Ohio, United States

Then budget so you know you're able to pay your bills when they're due. You have to be an adult if you want to have utilities. They are a service, not a right.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Firstenergy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Firstenergy.
Filing a new complaint about
×