Firstenergy Customer Care Review from Imlay City, Michigan

I am completly outraged at this company dare you send someone to my house to dissconnect my service when i have a medical cert...not only that but the guy who came was a ***...

my husband is very ill and when all of a sudden our power went out he walked outside to see what was going on only to be treated like ***!!!! The *** u had come here kept calling him an *** and a *** let me tell you somethung all my husband did was ask him to wait please that i was on the phone with you and nit to shut it off yet and he kept yelling at my husband saying are u threating me???? What the *** he never said anything threating he asked him to wait till i talked to you people .....

then he walks over by our peper crop and smashes two plants on his way to the truck you have to be kidding me this is how you allow your people to be treated helll no i willl be calling a laywer tomorrow...i have his id number and wrote down what he looked like this is unreal no way shape or form should your company treat us like this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
review #873586

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Firstenergy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
who ever you want it to be

Jul 11 #1183753 Marion, Ohio

some people dont always get paid when the bill is due

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Firstenergy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Firstenergy.
Filing a new complaint about